The deadline has been extended for public responses to Sustrans’ survey about their plans to improve the Kennet cycle and foot path between Reading town centre and Fobney Lock .
The new deadline is Thursday 7 November. Sustrans‘ proposed improvements could include the removal of motorcycle barriers as well as resurfacing and tidying up the Kennet path. The full details of their proposals are available online.
- Sustrans wants your opinion about removing the motorcycle barriers on the Kennet path
- Sustrans paths for everyone and Reading Barriers projects
- Sustrans survey for users of the Kennet Path
- £23 million government funding boost to cycling and walking nationwide (Department for Transport)
- Katesgrove Community Association
- Canal and River Trust
- Reading Borough Council